
An Urchin Beret I knit instead of studying. It looked foul on me so I gave it to Alyssa across the hall from me.

The pattern's from an old issue of Knitty. It was my first time grafting. I got way too excited about learning that and didn't have anywhere to share my excitement. That beret is the reason why I started this blog.

This was a christmas present for a friend. I think the pattern was called Jester? I found it one Ravelry.

This is a Chemo Cap for my dad.

It's made from Debbie Bliss's Aran Alpaca Silk. I used a 2x2 rib and added a cable I found in Barbara Walker's A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns.

Next up is The Bold and Bulky Mini Cardi from Fitted Knits. This is the smallest size and it was a Birthday Present for a friend.

I used Lion Brand Thick and Quick.

Another Star Crossed Slouchy Beret. This was for my sister, Britta.

The yarn is Cascade 220 Heathers. I hated the color she picked out until I knitted it up. I wanted to keep it when I was done because it matched my dress.
I also crocheted another chemo cap for my dad but didn't get a chance to take pictures before I left for school. I finished Vicki's Ribbed Lace Shrug and my mom's weird slipper socks but I forgot to take a photo before I gave them away. Oh! I also knitted some hilarious beaded crosses when Vicki and I were having a vampire movie because we got scared. It was extremely silly. Coming soon (hopefully): WIP pictures of my currect cardi project and a FO post of a hat and a cowl.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving me a comment!
If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.