Sunday, December 20, 2009

Knitting: Blue Flowers

About a year ago my sister bought me two skeins of yarn to make her hats with. I told her I'd make one right away and the other, well it might take until August because I was working on a sweater. It actually took me until October to do it. Oops.

bflow4

I waited until now to take the FO pictures because Britta came home for Christmas and I wanted the pictures with her wearing it.

bflow3

I knit it without a pattern with Cascade 220. I couldn't figure out what to knit because my sister didn't know what she wanted. I made a basic hat with ear flaps and added crocheted and knit flowers after I was done.

bflow1

We took the FO pictures while we were out looking for a Christmas tree. We have coordinating tacky Christmas sweaters. More about those later.

bflow2

3 comments:

  1. Like the art of need painting. Knitted flowers in your hair looks awesome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.