Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thoughts: Happy Valentines Day!

vday

Happy Valentines day! This is in fact a basket full of all the pink things in my room except my post-it notes and perfume bottle. It's mostly hair clips and tissue paper from my birthday presents. I'm going to spend my very special Valentines day doing homework. Yay college! I hope you have something more fun to do today.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a (somewhat) fun V-Day! I spent half the day having fun, and half of it doing homework and assistantship work. So I feel your pain!

    I have not tried cake waffles before!! Thanks for suggesting them, they sound so yummy! Cake waffles with strawberry jam...mmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.