

It's just your basic triangle but I added a button so it sits securely around my neck and doesn't wiggle about. No pattern involved. It's knit from some mystery yarn that I balled, knit, frogged, and forgot about. I'm fairly certain that it's Berocco Ultra Alpaca.

Wearing it makes me feel like a bandit. Here is some comically bad Photoshop for you. Oddly enough, I appear to be wearing my RX Bandits band shirt in that photo. I sincerely hope that wasn't intentional.

And here it is in its intended state. It's perfect for keeping your chest warm. I tend to wear tank tops all year with heavy cardigans and jackets over them but it always leaves my chest exposed to snow/rain/cold air. This fills in the gap perfectly. Also it's just warm smooshy alpaca delight!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving me a comment!
If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.