Sunday, October 4, 2009

Knitting: Etsy shop

Alright, I gave in and set up an Etsy shop. I only have a few bows up there right now. I actually ran out of the clips I sew them down to. Anyways, feel free to check it out. I don't expect too many of the people who peruse my blog to be interested because I think you're mostly knitters but take a look if you want.

The Andi Pants: Hand Crafted Accessories

Here are some pretty knits to look at.

lr12
This one is available from my shop. I love the look of the ribbing because it looks so tidy to me but it always makes such a narrow bow.

bp13
This one is knit from Berrocco Ultra Alpaca. I love that yarn. It does pill a bit, which is unfortunate, but I don't think that will matter in an accessory like it would with a garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.