Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crafty: Painting Progress

DSC_2184

We're almost done painting my room. I need to paint the closet and my mom is going to do touch ups around the molding. I'm hoping to be moved into my room by next week.

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last updated. This whole having-no-desk-while-everything-is-in-boxes-and-being-in-the-guest-bedroom thing is really messing with my productivity. I haven't been getting any knitting done. I still read my blog feed but I haven't been commenting because typing is awkward when you have your laptop actually on your lap. I meant to have my cardigan pattern finished by now so that I could get test knitters, but I haven't sat down and fixed the math errors and added the stuff that I just plain old left out. I need a work space!

3 comments:

  1. I am deeply jealous of your skirting board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours look awesome, fresh and remind me of spring and summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.