Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Knitting: What's Missing From This Picture?

miette1

What's missing? Button bands and a neck band. I ran out of yarn. I knew I should have gotten that extra skein of yarn. Oops. Because of this, I've already cast on cardigan #3. I'm testing out the smaller size. I'm going to wait to order the last skein I need for the above cardigan until I'm at my parents' because Jimmy Beans ships so quickly.

Thank you for all the good luck wishes and/or sympathy about my finals! I have one left tomorrow and then it's packing time.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the last final!

    Oh, I hate running out of yarn. But JBW is so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I make this for a 46" chest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!

If you ask me a question, be sure to check back in the comments section for a reply from me. I can't seem to consistently e-mail replies.